BUSINESS CENTER JAJCE
“Business Center Jajce” is a project of COD Jajce created back in 2016. which, in cooperation with city goverment Jajce offers education and improving business ideas and skills to the youth, and helps with establishing small business.
Activities that Business Center provides are:
• Informing young people from Jajce and /srednjobosanski kanton/ about open working places;
• Informing young people from Jajce about current business educations that are organized in both Business Center and on the territory of /srednjobosanski kanton/;
• Informing company owners about current grants that can improve their management and help with employment of young people from Jajce;
• Advising and helping with writing a CV(biography), as well as writing a Motivational letter;
• Empowering practical classes in high schools (furnishing the classrooms, creating models for practical classes in local companies)
Within the project thoughout 2017. and 2018. COD did a document Social youth card of Jajce with a significant analysis of an engaged demography expert. This document has presented crucially important information when it comes to growth, more specifically decrease of number of young people in Jajce, the reasons of /sve češćeg napuštanja BiH/ as well as the consequences that this trend leads to.
Document of this kind, by our knowledge, was the first one done in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and it’s what COD Jajce did for their town.