The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Institute for Youth Development KULT invite young people with innovative ideas to apply for the YOUTH INNOVATION AWARD 2023. 💡 #YIA2023 aims to support 3 innovative ideas that bring changes in one or more of the mentioned areas in society:
– human rights,
– environmental Protection,
– the rule of law i
– peace, security and stability.
To participate in #YIA2023, the following criteria must be met:
1. That you are a person from Bosnia and Herzegovina, aged between 18 and 30;
2. That you have an idea that you will present in 250 words and/or in a video that lasts no longer than 3 minutes;
3. That you have the willingness to work on the development and improvement of your idea with a team of mentors.
You can apply independently or with a team of a maximum of 3 people aged between 18 and 30. The commission and the jury are made up of experts from the fields mentioned in the invitation.
The three best ideas are expected to receive financial support for implementation, in the following amounts:
1st place – 4,000.00 KM
2nd place – 2,500.00 KM
3rd place – 1,500.00 KM
Young people can submit their ideas via https://s.mladi.org/YIA2023 and thus participate in the new YOUTH INNOVATION AWARD – #YIA2023! The deadline for applications is Sunday, November 5, 2023 until 11:59 p.m.
Due to the large number of individual inquiries, we are also organizing a #YIA2023 online info session via the ZOOM application on Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 5 p.m.
You can find the link for registration HERE.
The complete text of the Public Call is available at THIS link.